August 06, 2009

Mastering AutoCAD Architecture 2010


I had previously indicated that I would explain the relative dearth of new posts in the last few months, and now that Paul Aubin has made it public knowledge, I am happy to inform anyone not already aware that there will be an update of his Mastering AutoCAD® Architecture for the 2010 release.

Over the last two-and-one-half months or so, I have had the privilege and pleasure of helping Paul with the rather substantial task of updating the tutorials in the book to both make use of new features added since 2008, when appropriate, and coordinate with the ribbon interface. That required a large number of the figures in the book to be recaptured to show the current interface.

You can find more information on the new book on Paul's website, and, if you are so inclined, use the link there to pre-order the book from amazon.com.

Now that my contribution to that effort is over, I hope to have time to get back to posting here and pick back up on my ACA UI Changes series.

No comments: