The following ACA defects have been addressed:
- SP1: Crash when saving a drawing originally in 2004 (or earlier) format, with AEC Dimensions on a locked layer. *
- SP1: Some AEC dimensions created before version 2007 do not display correctly in later versions.
- SP1: Some tags are very small when added to drawings that use meters.
- SP1: Synchronizing tool palettes to Autodesk 360 is very slow. This capability has been disabled with this Service Pack.
- SP1: Online Render does not support AutoCAD Architecture objects.
- SP2: Some doors or windows with custom blocks do not display their frame values correctly.
- SP1: Some double door styles with custom profiles do not display correctly.
- SP2: Occasional crash related to drawing compare. *
- SP1: Intermittent crash when creating a Construct in Project Navigator, or when opening AutoCAD Architecture with a certain project current. *
- SP1: When an external reference is bound into the drawing, its elevation labels will be reset to zero.
- SP2: Elevation labels defined in world UCS display zero after applying Service Pack 1.
- SP2: Elevation labels defined in world UCS display zero after applying Service Pack 1.
- SP2: If a drawing has an Xref Xclipped using the Invert Clip option, the opposite part is actually Xclipped after Export to AutoCAD.
- SP2: Occasional crash related to geometry sharing. *
- SP2: Objects may not show correctly during 3D orbit.
- SP1: Occasional crash when editing grips for of structural members. *
- SP1: Several improvements have been made to meet the requirements of IFC coordination view 2.0 and GSA certification.
- SP1: Fatal error when layer key overrides from tool palettes and layer key overrides of current layer standard do not match. *
- SP2: In certain cases, List Definitions cannot be modified.
- SP1: Content browser migration may fail when migrations are done multiple times.
- SP2: Crash when saving an image in the object viewer while the steering wheel is enabled. *
- SP1: Frequent crash when opening some drawings. *
- SP1: Characters in certain fonts do not display correctly when the AutoCAD system variable setEnableProgressiveUpdate is yes.
- SP2: Occasional crash related to the Project Navigator. *
- SP2: Occasional crash when double-clicking drawing nodes in the Project Navigator. *
- SP2: Failure to create projects on WebDav servers.
- SP1: In a Roombook schedule exported to Excel, the result is off by a factor of 1000 if the decimal symbol in Windows is set to comma.
- SP1: Crash when exporting to Excel 2003 a Schedule table which includes a complex formula. *
- SP1: Schedules created by Roombook move slowly.
- SP1: The total sum values may be incorrect in schedule tables when grouping is first turned on.
- SP1: The width of the schedule frame may be incorrect when grouping several columns.
- SP2: Some schedule table lines fail to be turned off through display system.
- SP1: Occasional crash when modifying an object that is included in a section. *
- SP1: Crash while generating sections for big drawings or when using CreateHLR. *
- SP1: New or refreshed sections are not correct in AutoCAD Architecture 2013 as many lines are not hidden.
- SP2: Occasional crash related to slab and roof slab. *
- SP2: Area calculation may be incorrect for some irregular trapezoid spaces.
- SP1: Due to the large number of files in the Tool Palette, syncing AutoCAD Architecture settings to the cloud is very slow. Note: Once you apply Service Pack 1, you can no longer sync the AutoCAD Architecture Tool Palette to the cloud.
- SP1: Occasional crash related to certain wall cleanup conditions. *
- SP1: Frequent crash when closing AutoCAD Architecture. *
- SP2: Occasional crash when adding tags to objects. *
- SP2: Crash when modifying space geometry type. *
- SP2: Enhanced column grid labels cannot be modified under some circumstances.
The following AutoCAD defects have been addressed:
3D Navigation Tools
- SP1: Unexpected exit while panning. *
- SP1: Occasional crash related to navigating in 3D drawing. *
- SP1: The Keep Scene Upright option in the 3DConnexion Settings dialog box cannot not be changed.
- SP2: Occasional crash related to navigation tools. *
- SP2: Zoom speed varies with 3Dconnexion device in perspective view.
- SP1: Occasional crash while selecting a face during a Presspull operation. *
- SP1: Crash when opening multiple 3D drawings containing a large number of 3D objects. *
- SP1: Issue with the centroid computation for 3D solids.
- SP2: Issue with the MASSPROP command with sliced 3D solids.
- SP1: Action macros recorded in previous releases are not working correctly in AutoCAD 2013.
- SP1: Crash in Japanese AutoCAD when logging into Autodesk 360 from the Options dialog box. *
- SP1: Occasional crash when opening a drawing that contains xrefs, when logged in to Autodesk 360. *
- SP1: Pressing F1 does not display Help for the ONLINESYNCSETTINGS dialog box.
- SP1: Drawing files with names containing language-specific characters do not get saved to Autodesk 360.
- SP1: User is not automatically logged in when launching Autodesk 360 from the AutoCAD ribbon.
- SP1: Sometimes the Share Drawing dialog box opens behind the main application window.
- SP2: Crash with long file path in the Autodesk 360 folder. *
- SP2: Occasional crash when opening AutoCAD with the InfoCenter off. *
- SP2: Occasional crash when clicking a block table grip with only one row of values available. *
- SP2: Issue with the display of the Block Property Table cascading menu.
- SP2: Crash when switching Input Method Editor (IME) after canceling a command when DYNMODE is set to 0 and the command window is docked. *
- SP1: Occasional crash while loading a custom CUI file. *
- SP1: Unhandled exception occurs while clicking the Customize button from Quick Properties palette on a computer running .NET 4.5. *
- SP2: Missing checkboxes in the Customize User Interface (CUI) dialog box when NET 4.5 is installed.
- SP1: Customization Sync progress animation runs continuously.
- SP1: Customization Sync does not sync new custom commands in tool palettes.
- SP1: Occasional crash while working with DesignCenter. *
- SP1: Fatal error when attaching or importing certain DGN files. *
- SP1: Export to DGN does not use the Global Origin specified in the seed file.
- SP1: The DGNIMPORTUNITCONVERSION system variable is missing in AutoCAD LT.
- SP2: Fatal error when scrolling the DGN linetype in the Properties Palette. *
- SP2: Issues with exporting files to DGN, even after exploding contents of file.
- SP2: Import of a DGN arc as an Ellipse.
- SP1: Crash after undoing the creation of a non-associative continued or non-associative baseline dimension. *
- SP1: Existing drawings lose Qleader settings when edited in AutoCAD 2013.
- SP1: Dimensions created using the Perpendicular object snap will shift when the drawing geometry is moved, copied, or otherwise modified.
- SP2: Occasional crash when grip-editing annotative dimensions. *
- SP2: Radial dimensions for regions can become associated to wrong arc.
- SP2: Dimension text background fill cannot be reset in Properties.
- SP2: Jogged radial dimensions in paper space may reflect the wrong value of an extruded cylinder in model space.
- SP1: Integrated chipsets are unable to return available video memory correctly.
- SP1: When using COPYCLIP and PASTECLIP on a 64-bit operating system, you might see the object color change from the original color.
- SP1: Occasional crash during a MOCORO (Move/Copy/Rotate) command. *
- SP1: External reference drawings (XREFs) show as unresolved in AutoCAD 2013.
- SP2: An OLE Object in an xref was not correctly set before the xref was detached. This crash issue has been resolved by opening the xref before erasing it. *
- SP1: An object's angular property uses linear format instead of angular format in the Field dialog box.
- SP1: Occasional crash while zooming during Hatchedit. *
- SP1: The Hatch Preview option is not available from the context menu when creating a hatch.
- SP2: A MONOCHROME BITMAP attached in DWG file is not shown correctly.
- SP1: Crash when clicking any option from the Stay Connected button in the title bar when no drawings are open. *
- SP1: Crash while calculating area of a polyline that contains at least one segment that has been reduced to zero length. *
- SP2: MASSPROP reports an incorrect mass and centroid for a solid swept along a planar spline.
- SP1: Multileaders incorrectly display a dot at the content block's insertion point.
- SP1: If the Extend Leaders to Text option is turned on, the text in multileaders moves if the drawing is opened or edited in AutoCAD 2013.
- SP2: Occasional crash when using MATCHPROP with multileaders. *
- SP2: Multileader scale is not always updated when multileader style is changed.
- SP2: Changing the Hatch property of a Detail view derived from a Section view sometimes causes AutoCAD to hang.
- SP1: The SCALE command gets cancelled while dragging when small scale factor is acquired with object snap turned on.
- SP2: Ellipse is sometimes distorted during stretching.
- SP2: The font doesn't match the setting in -STYLE command in Windows 8.
- SP2: Occasional crash when closing the application with a drawing that contains an OLE object. *
- SP2: Occasional crash when changing or switching profiles in Options. *
- SP1: Plotting to a PDF file with a plot style causes wipeouts to appear black.
- SP2: Crash when specifying other PDF file from Saved Path field in External Reference palette. *
- SP1: Slow performance while running a large script.
- SP1: Slow performance while creating Layers quickly.
- SP1: Occasional crash while plotting to PDF. *
- SP1: Crash while plotting to a PDF file and the PDF driver is not present. *
- SP1: Using Plot Preview turns the Command window back on.
- SP2: Occasional crash when plotting with a wipeout in the drawing. *
- SP2: .
- SP1: Crash if the PCG file used to create a point cloud object does not exist. *
- SP1: When an object is selected, the tooltip is missing in the Properties Palette for the following languages: Traditional Chinese, Czech, Russian, and Hungarian.
- SP1: The Visibility drop-down control on the Block Editor Ribbon is not working properly when property preview is enabled.
- SP1: Pressing Shift with a window selection fails to remove multiple Drawing Views from the selection set on a layout.
- SP2: Grips for attributes of blocks are not automatically made hot upon sub-selection.
- SP2: Selection preview is reset to off when IntelliMouse® zooming is ended.
- SP1: A high network utilization will result with the SMB V2 (Server Message Block) protocol while working with the Sheet Set Manager.
- SP1: Crash due to corrupt graphics cache files on startup. *
- SP1: Crash occurs while canceling a LISP routine that runs at program startup. *
- SP1: Menucmd does not display the drop-down menu when the Command window is docked.
- SP2: DCL files whose code page matches the system but not the product are not recognized and loaded properly.
- SP1: Crash on undo/redo after adding 256 or more objects to a group. *
- SP1: Crash on viewing thumbnail in AutoCAD 2012 when installed side-by-side with AutoCAD 2013. *
- SP1: Occasional crash when exploding splines created by third-party applications. *
- SP1: Crash when AutoCAD exits on computers running .NET 4.5. *
- SP1: Error on launching AutoCAD after the QuickCalc palette is anchored.
- SP1: INSBASE value is incorrect for a drawing created using -WBLOCK.
- SP2: Occasional crash when opening AutoCAD drawings in Windows 8. *
- SP2: Occasional crash due to using Intersection object snaps on lightweight polylines. *
- SP2: Some corrupt drawings crash when opened or saved and are not fixed automatically. *
- SP2: Exiting the Text Editor while previewing text style causes a crash. *
- SP2: Saving some DWG files that contain 3D solids is slow.
- SP2: A UCS other than the World UCS results in an incorrect location for the wipeout frame.
- SP2: Prompts to save are not displayed when closing a hyperlink drawing that has been changed.
- SP2: Performance is slow when saving the drawing created with Release 2010 and earlier.
In Service Pack 1, an ability to disable the autoloading of AutoLISP or VBA on startup and to disable AutoLISP entirely was added, to aid in dealing with malicious AutoLISP or VBA code. This remains in Service Pack 2. See the README for more details.