November 25, 2004

Welcome to The Architect's Desktop

My primary intent is to use this blog as a means of collecting and organizing procedures and best practices for Autodesk Architectural Desktop. I expect that many of the posts here will have their origins in one or more discussions in the Autodesk Architectural Desktop Discussion Groups. I encourage all ADT users to be active participants in these groups - each person brings her or his own perspective and knowledge and makes the collective group that much more valuable to all.

Having what I assume to be a typical architect's schedule, I make no promises as to the volume or regularity of the postings here, but I do hope to use this as a catalyst to get me to consolidate my own "knowledge base" on ADT and to serve as the incubator for tutorials and classes for others at the firm where I work and perhaps other outlets as well. If all goes well, I want to take advantage of the Thanksgiving holiday to get some content posted prior to shipping out to Autodesk University on November 29. If you are attending Autodesk University this year, stop by booth 511 (at the back, on the left) during the AUGI Beer Bust on Tuesday night to learn more about the discussion groups. You might even run into me.

Click on this link to get to the Autodesk Discussion Group Main Index Page.

No comments: