According to the Readme, this Update is NOT cumulative; you will need to install Update 1 first, if you have not already done so. Be certain to read through the entire Readme before installing the update. According to the Readme, the following ACA items have been addressed in Update 2:
- If two drawing units are different, the annotative blocks of the previous drawing version might be inserted with incorrect scale.
- Some detail components might not be added in the UK profile after installing Update 1.
- When you insert doors or windows evenly between the grid line or between walls, the elevation of the inserted doors or windows may result to a zero value.
- Clearing the XML file in the current project may cause AutoCAD Architecture to crash.
- Renaming or renumbering the sheet in the Project Navigator may cause AutoCAD Architecture to crash.
- Accessing some tools from the Tool palettes may cause AutoCAD Architecture to crash.
- Exporting Multi-View Blocks to AutoCAD may result in incorrect sizes.
- In 3D shaded visual styles, a Multi-View Block created from circle with specified thickness might be drawn double.
- When the OpenLight plug-in is installed, the changes in the display configurations may not be maintained.
- When the start offset of a structural member is larger than its logical length, may cause AutoCAD Architecture to crash.
- Changing the view cube from parallel to perspective from the shortcut menu after selecting a wall may cause AutoCAD Architecture to crash.
- Clicking the Add Vertex button for some walls while editing in-place may cause AutoCAD Architecture to crash.
- Converting a 3D solid object created by extruding profile along a certain path to wall may cause irregular geometry.
- If the walls are with separate wall components which have bottom elevation offset, these walls may not display correctly in plan view.
See my previous article, for the Updates addressed by Update 1.