January 04, 2006

Residential Door Tags

If you are looking for an imperial units, residential-style door tag that displays the opening width and height for a 3'-0" x 7'-0" door as 3070, check out the sample content files posted to the Autodesk Architectural Desktop Content Discussion Group.

Sample by John Janzen.

Samples by Matt Dillon and David Koch.

Download the attachments from my 12/01/2005 reposts to assure getting uncorrupted downloads.


UPDATE 04/19/2014: The Content Discussion Group has been discontinued due to low activity, brought on, in part, when they allowed attachments in all of the groups. I looked through my archives, and was unable to find a copy of the John Janzen tag, but I was able to post a ZIP file that contains the residential style door tags that Matt Dillon and I had posted to this thread in the Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Discussion Group.

No comments: