Update Release 1 for Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2013
is now available. As noted in the Enhancements Documentation
, the following improvements have been made to Revit Architecture 2013:
- Improves stability when closing a sketch editor, such as slab, site, etc., which create a large number of points.
- Improves creation of U-shaped winder stairs.
- Improves stability when editing winder stairs.
- Improves performance when many railings exist within a project.
- Improves stability when support type is not defined for stair.
- Improves railing representation in coarse view.
In addition, the following enhancements have been made to Revit Platform 2013:
- Improves stability when opening projects from previous versions of Revit.
- Improves stability during Copy/Paste operations.
- Corrects display of solid filled regions with transparent backgrounds.
- Allows exporting of materials painted on elements to ODBC.
- Improves performance of opening and closing sketch mode in projects with many families.
- Improves stability when setting a Design Option as the Primary.
- Improves stability when Fixed Distance option for a divided path.
- Improves stability while browsing to Revit Server when there is no network connectivity.
- Improves export consistency of Space and Zone elements when multiple elements have the same name and number.
- Allows Raytrace mode to work with DirectX 9.
- Improves stability when using Raytrace mode with Hardware Acceleration disabled.
- Improves Raytrace mode rendering output.
- Improves Surface Transparency override by element for multiple selection.
- Improves printing consistency when tone mapping is enabled.
- Disables Sun and SunPath from being rendered in Raytrace mode.
- Improves stability when using manual exposure in Raytrace mode.
- Improves stability when rendering views.
- Improves stability and performance when using visualization features like Sky, Exposure, and Anti-Aliasing.
- Improves stability when importing IFC data which contains special characters.
- Improves the setting of custom parameter values during import of IFC data.
- Improves stability when importing IFC data which contains an invalid line pattern.
- Allows Markups from DWF to be exported to DWF.
- Improves stability when drag and drop a DWG file into a Revit project.
- Improves stability when importing DXF data.
- Improves dimension fidelity when exporting to DWG with export units set to Meter.
- Improves alignment of hatch and fill patterns when exporting to DWG.
The following improvements to Autodesk Revit 2013 are also included:
- Improves stability when selecting a new host for an element within an In-place Wall.
- Improves section creation within a project with linked model.
- Improves stability when working with Materials.
- Improves the displayed Pattern Type assigned to an element with the Material Editor.
- Corrects the display of the materials category within the Paint interface.
- Corrects the printed display of fill patterns within perspective views.
- Improves stability of Type editing when multiple element types are in the selection set.
There are also a number of enhancements to the API; those who customize Revit Architecture can read about those in the Enhancements Documentation
Post a Comment