Revised Imperial and Metric tutorial files for Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 have been posted to the Autodesk website for downloading. According to the Imperial Readme file:
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 Imperial Update Tutorials
Revised imperial tutorials with new lessons and exercises in printable PDF format.
Datasets for the new lessons included in the updated tutorials. Download the datasets to c:\Program Files\Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007\ Tutorial\Architectural Desktop\Datasets.
Files included in this package:
- adt_imperial_tutorials.pdf - PDF file containing updated imperial Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 Tutorials.
- Getting Started_I.dwg - Getting Started tutorial dataset.
- A4A_I.exe - Autodesk Architectural Desktop: Making AutoCAD Better for Architects tutorial dataset.
- Small Office Building_I.exe - Small Office Building tutorial dataset.
- Steel-Framed Residence_I.exe - Creating a Steel-Framed Residence tutorial dataset.
If you customized file locations when installing ADT 2007, you would want to place the datasets in the same folder(s) as the original datasets.